To secure global competitiveness by establishing a supply chain.
· To build a fair and transparent relationship.
· To pursue long-term improvement of competitiveness instead of short-term profit.
· To cooperate in a way that is mutually beneficial and can be maintained in a long run.
Establishing Mutual Development as Corporate Culture
We spread consensus on mutual development and support establishment of the culture of mutual development with SMEs.
Forming Strategic Partnership with Suppliers
- Strategic partnership through R&D and investment expansion.
- Improved satisfaction by running mutual development programs centered around stakeholders.
- Promotion of strategic cooperation through Outstanding SME System.
Entering the Global Market Through Mutually Beneficial Partnerships
- Enhanced capabilities of employees at SMEs.
- Boosting the technological and innovation competence of outstanding SMEs to the global level.